Tuesday, July 26, 2011


Some weeks at theoffice are more interesting than others... Most of the time, it’s a lot of boringthings that aren’t worth writing about. I mean, can you really keep commentingon things like losing the key to the postal box, the rising price of paper (andjust about everything else!) or how you’re getting a bit tired of eating cucumbersand tomatoes for lunch?

But this week...I love this week so far – and it’s only Tuesday! I got email from N, a groupleader who is making corrections in our Romanian books! Just in time! I need tohave the books made by the end of next week! So I am busy working through thecorrections, formatting and (soon, I hope) printing the books for this semester’sstart!

Secondly, I gotan email from an undisclosed country where we are hoping to work. R has justgiven us the corrections for this book, too. Olga, in my office, is going tomake some formatting changes for this book and groups can start! I can’t giveyou details, but there are other possibilities for working with thispeople-group! The church in their country isn’t free, so we’re unable to reallytalk about it... but it’s an exciting new opportunity to make disciples of thenations!

Thirdly, there is the follow-up call to Russia we're making this week. There appears to be a door there opening up for us! 
Praying for us?? We're counting on it!  You and I may not see their faces - but lives are being impacted by the Word of God through INSTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment