Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to increase page rank

Before reading further should be understood and understand this is not the writing how to increase pagerank so I also want to ask before I'm sorry for this paper is not to deny the writings from friends or from anyone but this is only the writing that began with a few questions from friends -a friend who came into my email. and the question is how to increase the Pagerank PR or my own this may be very confused to explain what and how? honestly this is not the writing how to increase pagerank, but I tried to meulis several factors that support the pagerank can ride, and I tried to answer with what they are and in accordance with the reality of what happened and ask some other people.
Problems may initially Pagerank (PR) is very meaningful for someone who has a blog because it is impossible for me personally Pagerank is a gift or work provided by the uncle google, the more Pagerank is very important to me when I had to force myself to jadul memonetize this blog (as I learned from the anonymous comments), because the broker paid review many who see PR as a benchmark to provide jobs for the owner's blog, although there are some paid review brokers that do not require this homework .. But please let's leave paid review for a moment the problem is and my focus back to the surface that is the question how to increase Pagerank.


How to raise this at the beginning Pagerank blogging first learned I had read some articles that in order to improve the Pagerank is to exchange links? really so? I agreed because it was true aja and deeply affected him and certainly that is not just any link exchange. As I read the results after the first and wondered who had blogs IMFreakz finally explained that there are several factors: 1. Important factor is the Backlink process. which means blog / web we were getting backlinks from a blog that basically has a higher PR and this is oneway links (if you do not know because I was googling aja also do not understand but if I do is link the term without compensation under the direction heee .. hehehe) 2. Link exchange is also included in the count cuman this is not seen from the many we do exchange links. (This may be experienced by friends who have done a link exchange as much but it was not naik2 homework too)
I tried to see which of the two things are the most influential because of the two things above, in fact, a gift giver or other public relations said, why do I say this? there are several examples of cases I have come across blogs that soaring Pageranknya blog kangrohman example is usually only used as an example when writing a tutorial on how to automatically refresh the blog and blogs that addresses your curious http://contoh-refresh.blogspot.com/ how the obtained PR blog this empty? blog it was in the gift by a google PR 4! Ga believe you wrote please visit and see this blog and making it bukansaya but also because the recognition of such kangrohman that the blog was empty, and now if there is a visit to your blog you might get it on blogspot templates and other postings such as blogs was used again by kang rohman because such a PR 4. This is just the first case.
you may not believe the first case then I will give a more concrete example is a domain / new blog that might be 2 months old but less than the grant of PR 3 by uncle is the first google blog http://www.jooph.com/ joviee which he belongs is also no exchange link ...
Then from these two examples is whether to break from the two above factors? My answer again is not because of these two examples was the first factor that supports the link or links oneway direction because it is clear that in the first instance had given kangrohman backlinks from blogs on the main and second samples as well as providing joovie oneway links via postings on the main blog also and it is this that allows the two blogs that get hadiahdari uncle google ... But there tapinya loh ... if you tiba2 get high PR like that you immediately for caring for these blogs because they do not often blog will be lowered by google to PR uncle had been like a scene jadulsaya other blogs.
Then exchange links Is it useless? ya ga ukan whether it is also little support but I wanted to write some benefit from exchange of links to link exchange is not understood as a base or a springboard for getting high PR or any other kind that? Because I interpret that the exchange is only an attempt to establish a Silahturahmi and preserve the integrity and friendship among fellow bloggers, and some reasons lainsaya about the link exchange: 1. Establish friendship with other people because of this link exchange we will know each other. 2. So we are not tired, tired of remembering and retyping the link / url of our friends when we want to visit. Or maybe you have other reasons and opinions about the link exchange.
I also just want to emphasize that the Pagerank algorithm to understand the secrets of the kitchen is a difficult uncle google we examine and understand ...... thanks if there is a mistake corrected it because I also learned ........ again



No comments:

Post a Comment